Acumatica Integrated Payment Processing
Certified by Acumatica, Paya is a fully integrated preferred payments and business solutions provider, offering technologies and integrations that provide simple, secure solutions to all business types.
- Integrated with Acumatica Customer Portal, Click2Pay Customer Portal, Acumatica Mobile Device, & 1Retail
- Integrated Terminals with EMV Chip, Card Present Transactions
- Tokenized Card Information to Expedite Future Payments
- Pre-authorized payments in SO and Click2Pay
- Capture for More
- PCI Compliant with Level 2 & Level 3 Enrichment
- Recurring billing (automated or manual)
Advanced AR Billing & Workflow
Your Portal, Your Way
Paya's integrated payment platform now operates as an advanced AR Billing & Workflow tool! Accept payments with card present, card not present, and electronic invoicing.
Click2Pay seamlessly connects to Acumatica with bi-directional, real-time invoicing and sales support.
- Integrates with payment documents (Quotes, Sales Order, SO & AR Invoice)
- Saves tokenized payment information for future use
- Attaches and displays the original ERP document in PDF format
- E-mail notifications for AR, SO, Sales Quotes and Invoices
Fast & Secure
Click2Pay connects to your ERP with bi-directional data. This eliminated reconciliation and double-data entry. Many processes in Click2Pay can be automated to save labor and speed remit times.
PCI compliant process ensures that raw card data is never stored in your system/portal.
- All card information is tokenized after end-user submits information.
- Provides for both ACH and Credit Card payments
- Anonymous Links for portal pay options,
- Full or partial payments allowed for all document types
Turn Merchant Transactions into Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
Paya’s Partner Revenue Share program means you earn Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR) from merchant transactions. Electronic payments are part of doing business. Paya can streamline the service and turn it into a new revenue stream for your business.
With Paya’s integrated platform, you can monetize the automation we provide from single entry integrated payments complete with reconciliation. You help your customer while benefiting from recurring revenue on every transaction.
Our partner managers work for YOU. They provide you with a single point of contact and you will work together to structure your revenue share program. Providing integrated payments strengthens your relationship with your current clients and can provide strong recurring revenue at the same time.
Why ACH Reigns Supreme for B2B Commerce:
- Enable customers to pay with their choice of payment
- Paya incorporates proprietary technology that minimizes the risk of accepting ACH & Check (bad checks/fraud)
- Non-Sufficient Fund items are automatically resubmitted to attempt collection
- Fast funding time and improve cash flow
- Online reporting of activity
- Ensures NACHA and other regulatory requirements for processing
ACH Specific (if integrated into your software or gateway)
- Receive payment faster than accepting paper checks
- Cost less than accepting credit cards
- Accept ACH online, over the phone, or in person
- Setup recurring payments
- Process within your existing interface for efficiency
- Reporting posts back into your software
Check Specific (Check21)
- Electronically process checks so you can "skip the trip to the bank" ...saves time and resources
- Check imager connected to PC
- OCR feature reads information from the check
- User can input multiple custom fields or reporting/tracking
- Optional "guarantee Program" will cover NSF/bad checks
Level 3 Credit Card Processing
Get the best rate with Paya's level 3 integration
Level 3 processing is a mechanism to lower rates by collecting more customer data ad the time of purchase. Paya's integration is ready to capture the specific line item data integrated from Acumatica in credit card transactions.
These additional fields are required by VISA and Mastercard to achieve Level 3 credit card processing savings:
- Merchant name
- Merchant address
- Invoice number
- Tax Amount
- Item description
- Quantity and unit of measure
- Freight amount
- Commodity and product codes
Accelerate Cash Flow
- Enable faster payment cycles
- Rapid batch processing, which provides next-day funding
EMV Integration®️ Technology
Prevent fraud with EMV chip technology. Once commonplace, counterfeit fraud — in which a cardholder's information is collected, stored and reprinted on a different card — has declined sharply since EMV chip technology began to appear.
When you make a purchase via EMV card, the merchant never receives or transmits your actual card number. That makes it much more difficult for malicious actors to counterfeit your card.
Acumatica Integrated Credit Card Processing and PCI Compliance
Paya's Acumatica integration adheres to PCI DSS requirements
With Paya's Acumatica credit processing solution, you can safely and securely accept, store, process, and transmit cardholder data during credit card transactions, to prevent fraud and theft.